Colettebox – in cooperation with Maître Philippe
Since our opening in 2015, we have been working closely with the Berlin delicatessen Maître Philippe. From Maître Philippe, for example, we source our wonderful cheese selection as well as the popular vintage sardines. Launched now, we are presenting you a cooperation of delights for your home!
Gift Box „French Favourites from Brasserie Colette Tim Raue“
- 1 bag of Fleur de Sel from the Île de Ré
- 1 jar of Piment d'Espélette from Vincent Darritchon
- 1 jar of fig jam from Confitures de Raphaël
- 1 jar of Rillettes de Tours au Vouvray from Hardouin
- 1 jar of our Colette Cornichons
- 1 bottle of Pineau des Charentes vinegar by Françoise Fleuriet
- 1 tin of sardines with butter and lemon from La Belle Iloise
- 1 tin of Alziari olive oil from Nice (50cl)
- 1 jar of caramel with salt butter from Confitures de Raphaël
All products have been carefully selected by Tim Raue and belong to the classics of French cuisine.